biodiesel at home

help needed I am having much trouble trying to get what is supposed to be simple right. I have made jelly and soap and syrup from wvo but still not one bit of good quality diesel I cannot figure out how to convert the measurments right for the methanol/lye solution please help do not want to use fossil fuels any more than I have to. i did save money on my car insurance and I stayed at a holiday inn last night.

Reply to
js123z

I know the feeling. I tried sulphric acid, vinigar, crushed Jimson weed and some honey. Put it all in my blender for a few seconds to mix it and poured a bit down my carburator to see if it would start. It didn't. So I tried pee from an old maid, pouring into the tank and it started. Made it all the way to New Jersey for a few pennies a maid.You just have to start knocking on doors at each needed tankful.

Reply to
SW

These homemade fuel junkies may be able to help you!They eat,breathe and sleep this crap.

CaptainW116