biodiesel at home

help needed I am having much trouble trying to get what is supposed to be simple right. I have made jelly and soap and syrup from wvo but still not one bit of good quality diesel I cannot figure out how to
convert the measurments right for the methanol/lye solution please help do not want to use fossil fuels any more than I have to. i did save money on my car insurance and I stayed at a holiday inn last night.

some honey. Put it all in my blender for a few seconds to mix it and poured a bit down my carburator to see if it would start. It didn't. So I tried pee from an old maid, pouring into the tank and it started. Made it all the way to New Jersey for a few pennies a maid.You just have to start knocking on doors at each needed tankful.
These homemade fuel junkies may be able to help you!They eat,breathe and sleep this crap.
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid 23551&start=1&fid