Blaupunkt stereo code

I also got a enter code on the blaupunkt radio when I turned it on, since the car had been disconnected battery wise, I am wondering how to find the code, sincethere is no paperwork with the car on the radio,
Thnks ahead, Jim

number on the unit and i'm sure somebody will post the correct code for you.
-- http://members.iinet.net.au/~farmerjim/log/log.html It's boring but it's something.