Blaupunkt stereo code

I also got a enter code on the blaupunkt radio when I turned it on, since the car had been disconnected battery wise, I am wondering how to find the code, sincethere is no paperwork with the car on the radio, Thnks ahead, Jim

Reply to
<benz831nospam

If it's a 4 digit code just find the last 4 digits of the serial number on the unit and i'm sure somebody will post the correct code for you.

--

's boring but it's something.

Reply to
Jim Vatunz