Blinkers Problems / Speed meter Problems

Hello Mercedes Fans,

I have a Mercedes Esprit =B498 and have 2 problems:

1=2E Speed meter some times works some time does not. I can survive without this as I have gps which shows the speed as well.

2=2E could be connectd to 1st might not, but in last time my blinkers do not work when I give direction. Strange enough, some time works. There is also a bit of moisture in the front blinkers box-es. Also when not working lamps inside car do not works.

3=2E Also cleaner for the windshild work in III ansd IV geer but not in I and II same time when blinkers are out, and when blinkers are ok this is also ok.

any idea what to check?

thnx in advance!

Reply to
aleksandar.katancevic