Blinking light

Hi,
My left blink light is suddenly blinking at about double speed. Where is the relay located?
Regards Neils

This may just be a faulty bulb. Turn on all you flashers and see if one is not functioning.

That means you got one burnt bulb... replace it and it will return to normal speed.
Great. Will look right now.

Lights blink fine when engine is not running. I will see if lights blink ok tomorrow when running the car. Strange.