Blower fues....

Well I looked at all of the red, white and blue fuses...there is another box next to that fuse board... I just dont know what those fuses are for...would anyone here know? Charlie-NJ
--To update anyone...i lost my heat and air conditioning this past work..it worked fine the one day and the enxt day I was getting no air flow out of the vents
I know on W124, they installed external fuse box just for the blower... don't know what year they did that.
It should have a little rectangular black box somewhere around your fuse box, pop it open. Even if it looks intact push on it, if it splits its bad or multimeter it with car on and blower on hi, or jumper it to test.
My crystal ball is cloudy......
What year and model do you have?!?

It is a 1989 300E