Blower replacement in 1998 C230

My blower has failed in my 1998 C230. It does not operate even when the fan speed is set to high. I have checked the fuses and none are blown. How do I access the blower motor?
Is there a diagnostic test that can be run through the climate control panel to show that the blower is the problem and not a relay or FET switch?
Thanks in advance.