Book about Mercedes 500E

Hi,
My husband is absolutely crazy about Mercedes 500E. I don't know anything about cars so I was wandering if some of you knew some really good books about Mercedes 500E or about Mercedes W124 that I could
offer him for Father's day. Thanks in advance.
Muriel.
mbca.org has a W124 Technical Manual... tells you all about the car... and how to fix it... I don't know if they still have it in print.
Thanks Tiger. I'll try to find that book. I hope they still have it in print though.