Boron Steel

I have read some articles which talk about Mercedes selective use of Boron Steel in the E class B pillar and other key areas. From what I understand
Volvo and Porsche also use Boron. Apparently, Boron Steel is one of the hardest steel alloys with outstanding memory (once you give it a shape it wants to keep that shape). Does Mercedes use Boron Steel in all of it's cars? I have a CLK500C now (I traded my E500 - I love my CLK). I'd like to know if my CLK makes use of this material.
Thank you,
Claude
--
Bestswimwear.com