BOSCH CERAMIC BRAKE PADS

Just passed through Auto Zone and noticed the NEW CERAMIC brake pads just out by BOSCH. Does any one have any information on their perfotmance?

Reply to
r parris

I don't know about Bosch Ceramic Pad... I do have PBR Ceramic Pad and it is a quiet pad, grabs like or better than OEM. Dust on the other hand is subjective... I have to wash my wheels before I say anything more about it.

If the price for Bosch Ceramic is cheaper than online at mr. auto parts... then why not try it. I paid $48 for my W124 front... rear weren't available at the time of order.

Reply to
Tiger