Bosch Cross reference???

I have 2 Bosch part numbers.. 0280218045 and 028218108- they should be MAF's for a 2000 C70-
I just did a similar operation on my ML320.. which was simple- AND, there
was only one Bosch number so it was less confusing...thanks to your help...
I'd like to do the same, but seem to be running into multiple part numbers!
Anyone can help?? Thank you!
--
B'rgds,

Vinnie

0280218045 is the part number for the OE Maf,the other number is nothing,no parts show up under it.
Link to a cheap one if you're interested at autohausaz if it's cheaper than where you're sourcing and is a Bosch too.
http://catalog.autohausaz.com/autohausaz/detailw.jsp?sidNl1nlm31vlbfzrbfrmayqqp&partner=autohausaz&product 80218045
Thanks! That's who I bought my ML MAF from.. actually, typo, the second number s/b 0280218108.. I left out one digit, the second '0'.. and both come up with the same MAF... B3130-127821...
Guess they are all the same???
MauiBenz wrote:

http://catalog.autohausaz.com/autohausaz/detailw.jsp?sidNl1nlm31vlbfzrbfrmayqqp&partner=autohausaz&product 80218045
--
B'rgds,

Vinnie
Yes, it would be... even though different number... it is probably a revision of the same MAF.
Thank you again!
Tiger wrote:

--
B'rgds,