Bosch Micro Edge Excel Wiper Blades - Anyone tried?

Anyone tried these? Bosch has a lotta hype. I replaced mine with the "OEM" Bosch and am not well pleased with it. But these look good. Anyone?
http://www.boschusa.com/AutoParts/WiperBlades/MicroEdgeExcel /
http://www.boschusa.com/media/video/BoschMicroEdgeExcelVideo_225.wmv
Any recommends?
W123 1982 300D-T
Darrell, I replaced my C230's blade with a new Bosch also and they (frankly) suck! They streak, and don't clean well. I am sure interested in anyone else's experience and recommendations for a truely good blade.
Davehd
> Anyone tried these? Bosch has a lotta hype. I replaced mine with the "OEM" > Bosch and am not well pleased with it. But these look good. Anyone? > > http://www.boschusa.com/AutoParts/WiperBlades/MicroEdgeExcel / > > http://www.boschusa.com/media/video/BoschMicroEdgeExcelVideo_225.wmv > > Any recommends? > > W123 1982 300D-T > > >
Well, I just bought two of them, I will let you know.

The Bosch Excel is the best blade Bosch makes and is perfect for any MB. 124 body (300E, 300d Turbo, 400E, etc) will notice that the new blade hits the windshield post. Bosck manufactured an upgraded wiper arm (124-820-43-44) which was shorter. Check to see if your car has the shorter (black) arm P.

"OEM"

They are the best wiper blades available. I have been using them for years.