bought a 560SEL

1991, beautiful car, 118k. white /tan interior. $3k Went with the 560 due to my experience with my 300SD and 240D. Love thes older cars! I absolutely hate those "check engine" lights on newer
cars. I think the sensors go bad, not the component the sensor monitors, based upon experience. SO I wanted a simpler car and it looks like the W126 class is my cup of tea! thanks to this group and these cars, I am a big fan of these machines.

Nice, that's the last year for that model and the best one. Nicer leather if nothing else. Nice find.
Where Did You Find This Critter?

ebay, now and then a nice one comes along. Some go for alot more. Saw a few nice ones for 12K.