Brake bleeder

Anyone made one of these?? What's it take in the way on pressure??
DW

I have an old one made by Gunson. It is a plastic bottle with a tube to the fluid reservoir via a choice of caps, and another tube to the spare tyre. The instructions are pretty insistent that you mustn't exceed 20 (I think) psi.
It works, but it is VITAL that there are no leaks in the fluid side of the contraption, otherwise brake fluid sprays out under pressure.
I did it myself. If you want to do it, I would recommended the following components:
1. 2 liter garden sprayer: Hudson, model 60136, UPC code 029925 601369, Lowes SCU code 126 722. Ask for Hudson Rose & Garden model 60136 (white) or 60166 (colors). Call 1-800-9-SPRAYER for the name of a dealer near you. 2. Tygon Braid-Reinforced Food and Dairy PVC Tubing 1/4"ID 3/8"OD 3. ABS-Case Gauge 2% Mid-Scale Accuracy 1-1/2" Round Dial, 1/8" NPT Male Center Back, 0-15 Psi $8.90 Each 4. Brake Reservoir Cap 5. 1 tire valve from WalMart or same store. 6. One roll of Teflon tape 7. 2 hose clamps.
These are few images, which I made, when Bleeder was ready to go:
http://www.privet.com/forum/files/1600_1042430232.jpg
http://www.privet.com/forum/files/1600_1042430275.jpg
Good luck!
Igor.