Anyone any ideas on why I'm getting this background squeak?
tia
Antony
On 2005-01-28 07:22:49 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@rbi.co.uk said:

Inspect your brake pads. This the normal sign of a "squealer" telling you that your brake pads have had enough and need to be replaced.
Marty

Check also for loose front wheel bearings, if they are loose the brakedisc is also loose and especially when you turn the disc come in contact with the pads, but when you brake the squeak stops. I can bet my old underwear this is your problem. Rolf
--
Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /