braking in Akebono pads

Hi, I put new Akebono pads in my 1984 300SD. Didn't need new rotors. I've read two different ways to break them in. One says to brake easily for the
first 500 miles. The other says to get up to 60mph and brake hard down to 10mph sever or eight times.
Which is right?
Jeff
Already answered in your other post.

Sorry about that. I guess it takes about a day for the message to post. I thought the first one didn't take.
Jeff
http://www.zeckhausen.com/bedding_in_brakes.htm
http://www.stoptech.com/tech_info/wp_bedintheory.shtml