BRAND NEW custom Enkei 3 piece silver wheels FOR SALE! Cheap

I am selling a brand new set of 18x8 Enkei Gattling wheels. They are brand new in the box. They retail for $3000 for the set. I am selling them for $650. They 5/112 bolt pattern with a 38mm offset. They will fit most mercedes, new VW passat and most audi's. You can e mail me for pictures of the wheel or visit

and click on the "luxury" category to get details on the wheel. Please e mail me with any questions @ snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.

Thank you

Reply to
ru4wheels