Brave new world .....order

Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes'
from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the
Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then."
Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your
four kids, sir. Your total is $49.99."
Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."
Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash.
Your credit card balance is over its limit."
Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your
driver gets here."
Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's
Customer: "Never mind. Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash
ready. How long will it take?"
Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45
minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up
while you're out getting the cash. Will you drive your leased E class MB"
Customer: "How the heck do you know I have an E class?"
Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments,
so your car will be repo'ed. The repo company has had your TeleAid
turned on to track the car. So we know where it is. We can help you
if you get lost.
Customer: "@#%/$@&?#!"
Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already
got a July 2005 conviction for cussing out a cop."
Customer: (Speechless)
Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"
Customer: "Yes, I have a coupon for a free 2 liter of Coke".
Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents
us from offering free soda to diabetics."

Ordering Pizza in 2006
Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your
national ID number?"
Customer: "Hi, I'd like to place an order."
Operator: "May I have your NIDN first, sir?"
Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's
Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742
Meadowland Drive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your
office number over atLincolnInsurance is 745-2302 and your
cell number's 266-2566. Which number are you calling from, sir?"
Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?"
Operator: "We're wired into the system, sir."
Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like a couple of your All-Meat
Special pizzas."
Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."
Customer: "Whaddya mean?"
Operator: "Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got
very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your
National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy
Customer: "Darn. What do you recommend, then?"