broken electric window

I have a window which made a strange sound when going down and now it doesnt want to go back up.. How do i take the back passenger panel off the door.. I
see a screw in the door latch,, another behind the door handle. But it doesnt want to come off... Whats the trick gents.. (1999 e240 210)
Your window regulator probably popped. Happens a lot on the back windows of that model.

This guy's site has an excellent CD image for E class owners - 210 especially. I've downloaded and burnt the CD before and on it you'll find videos on how to remove door panels etc to get a look at your window. Cheers Shawn http://www.edsoto.com /