Bumber painted 190

Hi,
Anyone painted the bumbers on a 190 (201) same color as car? How would it look you think?
Regards Niels

I have seen them... It looks alright... I prefer two tones on MB... looks better.
Is a bumber similar to a bumper? Back in the 80's, it was a widely copied fashion to mimic AMG's "mono" tone, which had the grill, bumpers, wheels and all trim painted body color.

sorry, yes it is.