Bumber painted 190

Hi,

Anyone painted the bumbers on a 190 (201) same color as car? How would it look you think?

Regards Niels

Reply to
Niels Ulrik

I have seen them... It looks alright... I prefer two tones on MB... looks better.

Reply to
Tiger

Is a bumber similar to a bumper? Back in the 80's, it was a widely copied fashion to mimic AMG's "mono" tone, which had the grill, bumpers, wheels and all trim painted body color.

Reply to
MTI

"MTI" skrev i en meddelelse news:Myild.82565$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com...

sorry, yes it is.