Buy DC stock

The new models unveiled at the Detroit auto show are impressive.
There are three vehicles that I would actually consider buying from Chrysler. The Jeep Rescue, the Dodge Slingshot
and the 850HP 4 turbo ( effectively AMG ) V12 ME four-twelve.
I think they will sell many and Juergen Schrempp will be looking great.
.