buying A CAR?

Buying a car? Check out this link:
http://www.rhemaresourze.com/autoresource.html
regrds, rene

Pretty crappy page. Some links. no real info. Worthless.
I wanna know why "resource" is spelt funny in the domain name.
DAS
"Car Buyer" <vous_savez snipped-for-privacy@i-hate-france.com > wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Guy, if you want to make money on Google Adsense you'll have to come up with more content, and USEFUL content at that.
On the other hand, why am I replying, this post was most likely automated..... cp