C-230

Hi,

I am planing to buy C230 mercedes 2004 or 2003. I never owned a mercedes before and little bit afraid about its maintance. I heard mercedes are complicated and require lot of money to maintain. I drive toyota camry and found it very reliable. Is C230 reliable as camry? I know that I am comparing two very differnet cars but need some expert analysis from an expert?

Thanks

Reply to
john

No, it will not be as reliable as your Camry, especially those years. If you don't work on the car, yes, it will be expensive.

Reply to
-

Mercedes will almost never let you down by the side fo the road.... unless early warnings are totally ignored, then that is owner's fault.

One thing for sure is Mercedes will outlast the Toyota in term of safety, the mechanicals as far as suspension and far superior brake performance.

I find 10 years old Toyota a clunker in term of driving experience... clunking here and there... some rattling...

Reply to
Tiger

I had a "loaner" from the local MBZ dealer that was a 230, not sure what year. It had lots of road noise and lots of oversteer. I wouldn't buy one.

Reply to
Mike Morgan