C-230 Check Engine Light

Yesterday I had the oil changed in my '97 C-230 and on the way home the CEL came on. The code was: P0400 Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Malfunction. I
turned it off and today the light came on again with the code: P0410 Secondary Air Injection System Malfunction. My guess is that they disconnected a hose or something but I didn't see anything after a quick check under the hood. Any ideas on this? Thanks
-Dick
There is a vac feed line that is common to the EGR and AIR switch-over-valves . It is in front of the engine, under the plastic panel. It crosses from the intake over to the passenger side. Check it out..