C-230 Tele Aid antenna repair?

My wife drives a 2000 C-230 Kompressor with the Tele Aid system. Apparently when she went through a car wash some time in the recent past the rubber cover was stripped off the GPS/cellular Tele Aid antenna unit. The previous
owner of this car told us that she had the antenna unit replaced by the dealer after squirrels gnawed on the rubber cover and it cost over $300. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a replacement for this little rubber sleeve short of a $300 visit to the dealer? Thanks!
Donald R. Newcomb
DRNewcomb (at) attglobal (dot) net