C 240

My 240 C is year 2003 and has only 7000 kms on it. Last Feb. I got this warning signal saying: Engine Oil Level - Reduce Oil Level. I took the car in, they couldn't find anything wrong but ended up replacing the oils
sensor. Now one year later to the date, I'm getting the same signal again. I drive 5 - 10 mins. and the signal comes on. When I shut the motor off, even briefly, everything is normal, then the red signal comes on again. It's really annoying, being I thought I bought a top notch vehicle. Any ideas what could be happening? Thanks.