C-320 vs BMW vs Infinity vs....

I'm in the market for a nice entry level luxury sedan (maybe coup) and am looking for the best bang for the buck with a good resale value. One of my
primary considerations is driver's room. I'm 5'10" and weigh 240 and allot of the smaller sedans feel crowded to me. Our local dealer has the 230's in stock, but not the 320 so I haven't been able to check one out up close.
Hoping to hear from some of you 320 owners on why you chose the MB over the other, what has been your experience with the car, and how close to invoice to they sell for?
Thanks, Jack