C 55 AMG F1 Medical Car

Article with photos at http://www.mbspy.com/c55amgmc.htm
Juergen MBSPY webmaster http://www.mbspy.com

Add pictures here
✖
Is this something with which to chase Michael Schumacher round the circuit, or what? Maybe they'll be able to catch up with Ralph S...
DAS
✖

Snarky comment: All those fancy fast cars, and it still took forever to get to Ralf Schumacher after his crash at Indy. They could have walked there faster.
John M. '94 E320 - faster than the McLaren-MBs (new or old.)
Add pictures here
✖
John Mauel wrote:

Yes, unbelieveable... =:-((

That's my 1982 W123 240D auto Euro sedan with 72 PS, too... ;-)
To get serious: Seen from my point of view the Formula 1 desaster - and that is what it is: A DESASTER! - is typical for the whole DaimlerChrysler group! ====:-((((((
Juergen - maybe I should change my first name so it does not remind on Juergen Schrempp... ==:-((
Add pictures here
✖
Schrempps may come and Schrempps may go... But Jürgens go on for ever...
DAS
✖
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

LOL!
Juergen (not the Schrempp of course!)
Add pictures here
✖

Juergen, you're very lucky. The U.S. version of your car only had 67 hp (= 69 PS). See, your car is not so underpowered. :-)
Best regards, Danny
Add pictures here
✖
E 55 AMG wrote:

Yeah, it's a great performer, I always reach 19 mph (30 km/h speed limit here in many living areas) in under half a minute and 31 mph (50 km/h in towns) in under one minute... ;-)))))
Juergen - W123 auto trans diesels w/55, 60, 65, 72, 80 and 125PS since 1983
Add pictures here
✖

After today's 2nd place for Kimi at Silverstone, it looks like I will have to eat my words re: the McLaren.
John M. '94 E320 - allright, maybe just a little bit slower than the 'B'
Add pictures here
✖
John Mauel wrote:

Yes, it's good news to hera MB is again part of the F1 game!
Juergen
Add pictures here
✖
John Mauel wrote:

Yes, it's good news to hear MB is again part of the F1 game!
Juergen
Add pictures here
✖