C180 - Model Year 1994

This model that I have, skids on rainy days even though I drive at 30 kpmh and it is slow yet, it skids.
Anyone knows of this type of problem of Mercs - my back wheels skid to side
and twist.
Thanks.
worn tyres?
handbrake still on?

side

side
Take it to a tyre dealer, get them to check the tyres, but the most lickly culprit is the TRACKING.
Common rear thrust links are worn. The relpacements will have enlarged bushing/rubber mount link ends. Easy fix. An easy test is to have someone watch the rear tires for shifting as you go back and forth from R to D at idle w foot on brake...