C200 - 98 startting problem pls. Help...!!!

Car details :

Type = C200 Model = 98 Chasis = WDB2020201F728147

There was a problem in Air condition system, my mechanic try to change the avaparator, to do this he completely dismantle the dash board including Ignation switch. after reassemebling every thing car unable to start.

If we wait for 30 minutes, when we try to start and ignites 1 time and stops afer that no response. All dash board lights are showing at panel.

your expertise tips are more helpful indeed. appreciate your quick response.

thanks in advance.

Reply to
md.ahamed

Your "mechanic" is no mechanic and you see the result of his work.

You need to have the car towed to a proper repair shop, preferably the Mercedes-Benz dealer and have them repair it by checking the wires against the model's wiring diagram.

The fault may be minor or it may be terrible if the "mechanic" crossed wires and ruined some parts. Be prepared for an expensive repair as you now have no choice in the matter but to have a real shop undo this mess.

Today's cars are too complicated to have armatures do anything more than the simplest tasks like oil changes, tires and batteries. Larger jobs are beyond their knowledge levels but they will never admit that before the job.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

On Jul 9, 12:11 am, "-->> T.G. Lambach

Reply to
md.ahamed

Only additional suggestion I can offer is if your car has an engine immobilizer (to prevent theft) that the immobilizer is preventing the motor from starting.

I don't know how to reset an immobilizer so that's about all that I can offer you as additional suggestions, perhaps others have an opinion.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach