C200 Electrical Problem ??

I need some help with tracing an intermittent fault on a Mercedes C200 automatic (UK Model). Occasionally the engine will not crank when the key is turned (it is
definately not the transmission inhibitor switch) and on these occasions the central locking also is seen not to be working.
Any ideas - could it be a common relay or connector somewhere???
Thanks in advance
Terry
posted by : steveharvey [at] dsl [dot] pipex [dot] com

the
Sounds like the time when my battery blew. There was a recall of the W203 Battery. Apparently there was a fault.