C220 Brakes

I plan to change my front pads soon. I have been following the threads on the type of pads. I may do my rotors as well. I know the rotors were changed about 100,000 miles ago, at 150,000. I think I have gotten about
100,000 miles out of these pads. I don't think I have changed the pads after the last brake service.
I have changed pads in all my other cars and vans, but never on the C220. Are there any special tools required? Are there any pointers? Some places I've seen step by step instructions and video. Does anyone have links for a C220?
I am surprised your front pads last 100k miles. None of the 20 or so cars I have ever maintained (MB or not) had pads that good. Maybe I use too much brake?
100k miles is long enough. It is time to replace the rotor too. I did the front pads/rotors on our 96 C280 18 months ago. I don't recall anything special. It should be similar to the other vehicles you have done.
Below is from my memory. Your C220 (BTW, which year?) may be different.
Typically the caliper needs to be removed to replace the rotor. It is secured by two bolts, possibly 19mm (or may be 17?). Hang the caliper with thick wire and don't twist the rubber brake hose. Some models of MB have the rotor secured by a small bolt, requiring 5mm hex key.
Don't forget to replace the pad sensors. Since you are there, check the condition of the rubber hose and the dust seal on the caliper. Replace them if they show age. I always replace if it is more than 15 years old. Also, MB recommends flushing the brake fluid every two years, preferably in spring.