C220 radiator flush

I'm planning to change the coolant on my 94 C220. I have no manual for the car, so my question is quite basic. Is there a bleed screw somewhere on the
engine, or any particular procedures necessary when changing this car's coolant? Thanks so much! Dan Paulson snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net
1. Find the drain plug under the car first 3. Open the pressure cap 2. unsrew and drain it 3. replace the plug 4. fill with 50/50 coolant 5. replace the pressure cap 6. squeeze the upper water hose 7. check the water level, fill more if neccessary
Keith E14 4NS London Arean