C220 Radio

Hi,
Does anyone know how to remove the radio on an 2002 c220 cdi?
Ive not seen the car yet but a customer of mine wants me to wire up the mute function on his handsfree kit.
Many Thanks for your help and advice.
Frank

mute
My understanding was that you had to take out the climate control first and then the small storage box and finally the radio. I posted a COMMAND retrofit guide about a week ago and it has several links to people that do retrofits. BenzNL seems to be the whizz kid in Europe.

and
Steve MBenz is the whizz kid in Europe and the US. Last week he installed a command system in my C200 Kompressor. The car is 6 months old. Did't bought the command when i purchaged the car....regrets..Asked my MB dealer to install a command system....but they don't do afterward installation, only factory installation. Via the dutch MB forum i met Steve. You can also see his name very often at http://forums.mbworld.org and at http://forums.mbnz.org
His site http://www.MBenz.NL
Bye Ronald

and
Thanks for the info.
Any idea which wire is for the radio mute function when installing a phonekit?
Cheers.

the
do
I was thinking that the answer is here ........
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/f-14-p-1
Several people have installed custom phones into the car. Seems like a simple process.

http://www.mbnz.org/publications/pub.asp?id

top info, cheers mate :-)