C230 Brakes

I have a C230 - 2007. 11,000 miles and my dealer says that my from brakes need to be replaced, pads, rotors etc, These were replaced at 2,800 miles and not MBUSA thinks that I shoud pay for this.

Anyone having the same problem?

Thx

Reply to
NAP

Either your car's brake system is seriously defective or your driving style is very bad/harsh. It is one or the other. Apparently they think it is your driving style. How many miles did you go between brake jobs with your previous car? If it was a normal amount, take the paperwork in to the dealership and show them you are not hard on brakes. Then get the regional representative for MB involved. You have a serious safety issue. Use the work "liability" liberally in your conversation. You need to get this fixed or you will continue to pay lots of extra money over the years to keep your car running correctly.

Reply to
-

Reply to
JakTheHammer

Sorry........I drive a Ford so I can't help you.............

Reply to
Jakthehammer

I have the same problem with mine. THey had a complete brake job done and they still squeek . I am having the dealer contact the Master Service Rep to give a final ruling about MB's responsibilty in this. It is probably a better idea to do as LITTLE service as is necessary at a MB dealer.

Reply to
akdtech