C230 car phone

Hi, I have a 2003 C230 Sports Coupe

Hi, I have a 2003 C230 Sports Coupe, but I didn't purchase the car phone option. But there is still an interface in the car for a car phone. And I saw some kind of phone jack in the center compartment between the driver and passenger seats.
Is it possible to install some kind of device to allow any cell phone to work with the interface? Are there any schematics or anything to be able to build the device? It would also be interesting to install some kind of usb or bluetooth module to allow a cell phone + usb cable or a bluetooth phone to communicate with the system.
Steve
Note: I posted too early in the previous post. Sorry about that.
I don't believe so. The Mercedes system (at least in the US) uses proprietary software, etc. which is why the handsets are so expensive. Your car probably has the jacks and there might even be wiring, but it probably lacks all the hardware (e.g. there's some antenna buried in the rear bumper) and won't work with generic handsets.

good for you