C230 Center Console Wiring

I want to install a cell phone charger in the center console of my '97 C230. There is an RJ45 and a 4 pin molex type connector in the center console. I'm
looking for an unswitched 12V source but haven't had any luck. I tried checking the 4 pin connector with a multimeter and didn't get anything. It might me that the probes weren't making a good contact. Does anyone have any information on these connectors?