C230 Kompressor

Just got my second one today 2005. Does anyone know how to disable that annoying seat belt chime. My passenger never wears a seat belt and every time you stop it begins to chime again for about 3 - 4 min. Please don't say
have the passenger wear the belt I know that. Looking for a permanent fix.
Have the passenger wear the belt EVERY time. Permanent fix. Here in Florida, if you don't wear it, the cops will fix your wallet EVERY time. Your choice.
Larry In the back yard, straped in under the oak.
I am not in Florida and there is no seatbelt law here. The passenger is an 80 year old sick stubborn women. So safety is not the primary concern. Let's try to get a better answer.

Hmmm,
80 year-old, sick, stubborn...safety not primary concern...got it!
Mother-in-law, right?
But seriously, go to the wrecking yard, find a similar model, cut the buckle off the belt, and insert in place of real buckle. Done.
Cheers, WS
Larry wrote:

--
Change to leews to mail.

Mother-in-law, right? <<
Then stear into the wreck so the impact is on the passenger side. Take the insurance money and the inheritance and buy another car.
Larry In the back yard, under the oak.

How cruel!
What?!? There's no more passenger. The seat belt chime stops ringing. Problem solved! Right?
Larry In the back yard, questioningly under the oak.
Dump your passenger. In the USA, the driver is sited for any seat-belt infraction. And if an accident should occur... . snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net