C230 reliability?

I am contemplating to buy a C230, 2003 or 04 or 05, but cannot find anything here about its reliability, which seems to plague MB lately.
Do any of you own one and give me first-hand experiences?

Edmunds.com has their own and JC Power ratings.
I went there but see no reliability ratings for MB C230.