C240 front turn signal failed

The front left turn signal has failed. Actually, this happened once before and I changed the bulb. The problem went away. I checked the old bulb and it was good measured 1/2 ohm like the new one. It failed
again today. I checked the bulb and holder. There was continuity between the two metal contacts on either side of the bulb holder through the bulb. I don't see how to check operation inside the socket. The tail signal and the signal on the side mirror work fine. Help Bob

I found that one of the contacts on the bulb holder was burned. I looked all over google to find a replacement. Looks like like I will have to make a replacement. Maybe to make one with a contact from an old set of points.
Have you try to rub the contact clean with screwdriver? It might work.