C240 sport 1999

Hi i have got a 1999 C240 sport 2.4 and want to replace the spark plugs due to a very intermitant missfire, can anyone tell me what is the best make of
plug to fit to this vehicle? I have checked on the vehicle spec and mercedes recommend bosch F8DPER which i think are platinum tip, I have had problems with bosch plugs in the past and prefer NGK. These plugs look like a pain to replace so i dont really want to be doing it twice! any ideas????? ?
I bet it is not a spark plug problem unless you have over 100,000 miles on the car.
Larry
marc swingler via CarKB.com wrote:

I have Brisk DR17YPP-1 with same engine. No problem yet.
Reg: Harri