c240 window adjust

The rear passenger window fell off the plastic holder and the window fell down. I was able to put it back on the bracket and now window goes up and down.

But when it gets to the top, it hits top and then goes back dow 4 inches. Is there an adjustment I can make

-- phone_trouble

View this thread:

Send from

phone_trouble

I don't know how relevant this is but I had a related problem with my CLK Cab. Solved by pressing the up switch part way to raise window in manual mode and holding it at top for 10 s? I can't remember if it had to be lowered to bottom first.

If it doesn't worsk call your dealer's tech dept and ask.

How old is your car?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling