C250TD 1999 AUTO - no power when accelerating

When accelerating, gearbox kicks down and revs rise rapidly. trouble is engine speed doesnt...
This doesnt happen all the time just sometimes. One day its ok the
next its not. Any ideas?
Someone has mentioned MAP sensor or vacuum transducer.
You need to have someone with mercedes diagnostic tool to determine what part is bad.

Well thats the thing - I went to a Mercedes dealer a month or so ago and they could find nothing wrong....

How is it possible the "revs rise rapidly" but "engine speed doesn't"?!

Dunno.
On 03.05.2007 16:53, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I think he meant that there is an inherent contradiction between the two. I.e. if revs go up engine speed does as well. Otherwise you would have to explain what you mean by "engine speed".
    robert