c280: fuse box location?

1996 c280 Sport's intermittent wiper setting does not work and wiper does not park. I searched this group and found posts that suggest the relay contacts may need cleaning or fuses may need replacement.
I located a fuse box in the trunk right by the battery- but it didn't seem complete: there was no mention of headlights, AC, horn, or turn signals, but instead a surprising number of fuses dedicated to seat motors. This fuse box contained a green plug with a 30 amp fuse on it- I'm guessing that's the relay, but I'd appreciate any assistance.
Thanks, and sorry for the dork question: my wife misplaced her owner's manual.
Dave O
I am guessing it is the same for all 202s, so there is a second (primary) fuse box in the engine compartment, too. They are in a rectangular black that is smaller than a shoebox. If I remember right, it is on the driver's side of the engine compartment toward the back of the engine compartment on the side (I just looked at the Haynes manual and it is on the opposite side but I think that is because the Haynes manual is from the UK).
Doug
I'll check it out, Doug, thanks for your response!