c280 Ipod Integration

I just leased a 2007 c280 with Ipod intergration, but I donít know how to activate the Ipod. I plug in my Ipod nano and the Mercedes symbol appears on the screen, but I donít know how to get the Ipod to play on
the stereo - thereís no "Ipod" button or "accessories" button that I can see (just CD and CDC buttons). I called my dealer whoís "looking into the problem.(!)" Anyone have any clue?
‚úĖ
Tell your dealer to look at document AZ54.65-P-0001-08Q on WIS. You have to have the cluster version coded with the SDS.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Press and hold the CDC button for several seconds.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ