C280: right head lamp lens gasket (right turn, plastic cover)

I would really appreciate if anyone can explain me how to replace right head lamp lens gasket (front right turn signal, plastic cover) for C280 (1998).
Just ordered a new gasket and what to replace it by myself. Is there any trick to do it?
Thanks in advance, E.B.

Site Timeline