C320 performance mods?

So I've had my C320 Coupe for a couple of weeks now and I like it a lot. The Evolution wheels and tires make a big difference (over the C230) and the 3.2l V6 is quite a nice running motor and seems to work very well with the 6
I'm starting to get twitches about doing some upgrades (my other car is a Mustang - it's part of the Mustang culture to do lots of mod's as Ford missed a few key points...)
So.... Are there any typical upgrades that would add some performance?
The most obvious to me would seem to be exhaust - has anyone changed the stock single exhaust for a dual - is it possible with the underside of the car?
Any other comments would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Keith & Chris B http://members.rogers.com/kbeddard/birds.htm