C320 Reliability

I am considering an 04-05 C320 4matic. Any information on reliability? Consumer reports is not favorable.

Please advise.

Reply to
rpr

No problems with my 02 C320 wagon but that's hardly a statistical report.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

The 2004 model was recalled for seat belt buckle replacement. That's the only problem we've had with ours so far.

But really, "rpr," how can you expect reliability data for brand new models? There just hasn't been enough time for the data to accumulate.

- Bob

Reply to
Bob Weissman