Anyone with information on performance mods that can be made to the C36?
Improvement to low end acceleration would be a great start.
I have spoken to two "Chip Mod" companies who claim to improve lower end
throttle response by reprogramming, but when I ask them more in depth questions like how does the programme effect the electronically controlled Vario cam timing they both went to water.
Apart from the vague chip programmers out there, are there any other mechanical mods that can be made?