C36

Hi
I have a 1996 AMG C36.
Does anyone have any information about the Traction Control system used on these cars?
I have been told many stories from Merc mechanics and find it hard to
believe there could be so many variations. The most consistent story seems to be "Oh yeah - AMG screw around with all that. We can't tell you what they did to it"
I have the yellow triangle flash but wheels still seem to spin endlessly.

they
Traction control only works if one or more wheels has traction