C43 Rotor Replacements?

My C43 feels like it has a warped front rotor. Questions:
(1) Can these rotors be turned? The front rotors are a little over a year old and I'm sure
there's a lot of meat there. [I don't driver very aggressively either]
(2) Where can I find replacements that don't cost a fortune like the MB parts?
tom
I wouldn't recommend turning it unless absolutely necessary. I suspect you have sticking brake caliper that cause the brake to bind and heat up... thereby causing this problem...
Another possibility is worn suspension bushing... will also mimic brake rotor warp symptoms...
So your best bet is to have the whole front end checked out.
OUCH!!! I never know how expensive brake rotor can be!